Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day Baba One year ago you woke me up with flowers and boxes of biscuits asking me to be your valentine, the teddy still sits on my bed aptly named: "valentine 🐢" a reminder that a year ago we decided that we were going to give this a shot and a year later we're still here πŸ₯ Thank you for all the smiles, the surprises and the cuddles, the fatty nights with pizza and movies and those days we spent laying around doing absolutely nothing. Thank you for being there and putting up with me when I give you crap and putting a smile on my face. Even though you drive me up the wall sometimes, I'm still crazy about you 😍 Happy one year baby - I love you ❤️ #happyvalentinesday #valentinesweekend #loveya #mybabe #2016 #stellies #1yearanniversary #happyme #funnyfaces #happymoments by mads_volkwyn


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1oB2zsV

No comments:

Archive