Monday, May 23, 2016

Day 23 ☀️ #MayIBeginYoga2016 • #ArdhaMatsyendrasana / #HalfLordOfTheFishesPose • Had a pretty chill day today. Played with Blaze. Made some peanut butter and jelly monkey bread... Which Ryan polished off when he got home. Made some Mexican chicken in the slow cooker for the week. Played around with some snapchat filters. And now... Yoga. Can't get any better than this?! Side note: Is it just me or do we psyche ourselves out more than we should? See, I'm starting a new position tomorrow and my inner voice is like crazy negative. I'm hella nervous - as I usually am - but the negative back talk is more prevalent than normal. What's up with that?! I figured I'd depict what's going on in my head in my post today. If you read up to here, thank you. #Ponderings #Twists #FunnyFaces #PhotoManpulation #DesignersLife #NoApps Hosted by @beachyogagirl & @kinoyoga, sponsored by @liquidoactive & @omstarsapparel by jnlllyn


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1THm4w1

No comments:

Archive